(If you have a Taiwanese passport, please check the link above. The information below is for International Students only)
GIMBC now offers both Masters and Ph.D. programs. The application procedures are the same.
For 2019 Fall admission, online application will begin on January 1st, 2019.
The application website will be poasted here in January.
Please apply early and don't wait until the last minute!
To know more about the admission process, you can also visit our Office of Global Engagement website: http://oge.tmu.edu.tw/degree-students/prospective-students/admission/
To help you prepare your application early, here are the things you will need:
1) online application (once the application link is updated above in January)
2) a recent 2-inch identification photo
3) scanned copy of your passport
4) your diploma (of highest degree so far), and official transcript
5) a copy of English proficiency test (e.g., TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, or others). Or, if you've had at least 4 years of formal education in an English-speaking country/institute, then proof of attendance will suffice
7) personal statement (about your background, motivation, research interest...etc)
8) other supporting materials that you think will help (e.g., awards, publications...etc); letters of recommendation are a huge plus (your recommenders will submit the letter online, or you can upload a copy to the online application system)
This list is also available in PDF here: http://oge.tmu.edu.tw/degree-students/prospective-students/programs/
Two more things to keep in mind:
1. Everything in GIMBC is taught in English: this includes lectures, seminars, and lab meetings. No knowledge of Mandarin Chinese is required.
2. If you have any questions, we recommend that you contact the Institute Secretary, Ms. Frannie Han ( firstname.lastname@example.org ), or the Dean of our College, Professor Timothy Lane ( email@example.com ).